Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRI WORLD FINAL

+5
Dalags
Hardcore54
Shortie257
smith226
Ginge717
9 posters

Go down

PRI WORLD FINAL Empty PRI WORLD FINAL

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 pm

ANYTHING PASSED THE LOGS IS CLASSED AS OPPO

757 infeilding 2 WEEK BAN

137 multiple infields 1 MONTH BAN

555 nelly comming in for lcq to be a idiot and pin ppl then leave 2 WEEK BAN

164 pinnig, swearing, abusing admin 1 MONTH BAN

523 1 MONTH BAN TOTAL IDIOT EVEN THOUGH NOT RACING

177 oppo up straight several times 2 WEEK BAN

717 last and final warning keep ur mouth shut in chat and let us do are job

Last edited by The-DP-Team on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

PRI WORLD FINAL Empty Re: PRI WORLD FINAL

Post  Ginge717 Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Wow, alot of people with bans from that meeting personally didnt see too much going spose its all there in the replays though. Is it not the world final in 2 weeks time? Gonna be a few annoyed people. And yeah ill leave you to do your job no problems

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Considering I'd not had a warning in the meeting (for something I don't recall doing) I don't think I deserve the ban, Not when your own admin were abusing the infield everytime someone got behind them, Mentioning no names (See link below if you'd like to find out Laughing )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgroT_rf6uk

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie257 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

I just want to get my point across, i never infielded in the heats, admitted in the final i was on the shale alot but only due to getting pushed on/spun onto it, when i was rejoining the track, joined as safely as i could, didnt attack anyone, fair enough one occasion i see dalags driving on the shale an i hit him, but no mallice in that, me an dalags tend to hit each other. I never recieved any warnings or telling off, so im gathering this is based on the final, which i think the ban is a bit steep for what actually happend, so would like to look into getting a suspended ban or reduced.

I Await a reply

Shortie757

Shortie257
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am

ok will put it to the dp team for you then unless you have pm'd an appeal to a dp already ?
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 pm

sighhh, appeal sent HC
no problems with the hits shortie, find it so pathetic that when a world title gets slapped on a meeting and the wrong person is hit we get a massive backlash of random bans which don't reflect the 'offences' at all confused
the oppo area isn't stated, which is said in my appeal, but it really isn't like i was flatout up the straights and off the middle eitherway, it was slowly creeping round to the bend in 1st gear, regularly braking being careful not to disrupt other peoples races. there's nothing wrong with a little leeway aslong as it isn't taking the p1ss

only bans i really see valid is 164s and 137s (tho havnt studied 137s), maybe 555s at a push, and a month is well harsh for ernie seeing as all he did was swear after getting told he wasnt allowed to race when he offered to host!

leaving everything else out of it for now, i do hope TNBcan get past this disorganised/petty/inconsist stage, because i personally am getting bored of the same issues going round in circles every few weeks, and can't see myself doing the remainder of this season out of choice if its gunna carry on as it really does spoil the enjoyment of the league - which at the end of the day, no matter how many rules are obeyed or broken, is what we all race online for...isnt it? so should be the key priority.. Neutral
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 pm

its clear it has been stated time and time again anything pass the logs is classed as oppo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie257 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Hardcore54 wrote:ok will put it to the dp team for you then unless you have pm'd an appeal to a dp already ?

I havnt appealed, so if you could put it to the DP team would be very much appreciated hardcore
thanks.

Shortie257
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 pm

ok will do.
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:21 am

Any news ?

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 am

dalags wrote:sighhh, appeal sent HC
no problems with the hits shortie, find it so pathetic that when a world title gets slapped on a meeting and the wrong person is hit we get a massive backlash of random bans which don't reflect the 'offences' at all confused
the oppo area isn't stated, which is said in my appeal, but it really isn't like i was flatout up the straights and off the middle eitherway, it was slowly creeping round to the bend in 1st gear, regularly braking being careful not to disrupt other peoples races. there's nothing wrong with a little leeway aslong as it isn't taking the p1ss

only bans i really see valid is 164s and 137s (tho havnt studied 137s), maybe 555s at a push, and a month is well harsh for ernie seeing as all he did was swear after getting told he wasnt allowed to race when he offered to host!

leaving everything else out of it for now, i do hope TNBcan get past this disorganised/petty/inconsist stage, because i personally am getting bored of the same issues going round in circles every few weeks, and can't see myself doing the remainder of this season out of choice if its gunna carry on as it really does spoil the enjoyment of the league - which at the end of the day, no matter how many rules are obeyed or broken, is what we all race online for...isnt it? so should be the key priority.. Neutral

right i have just sat and watched replay creeping or flat out u still turned round up the straight to do a few drivers/ and as for petty ppl are making it petty with the stupid driving and u spoil it for certain drivers constantly going for them every meeting when clearly u avoid most drivers

ernie needs it because he himself has just been a idiot to himself with the swearing and everything else he does he was on a ban and then came in chat to try and race and after being told no he then swore so makes it longer

Last edited by The-DP-Team on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie257 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 am

any news on my ban?

Shortie257
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernie523 Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 pm

I offered to actually host. Didn't even get a reply.

Asked nicely if i could race, didn't even get a proper reply, just be ignored.

In the last few months, Deano would just pop up in chat saying " IP PLZ ", i as a person at that moment will just be nice enough and host when i aint even been asked properly of some sort, its just pathetic.

Then reply with, 'the swearing and all the other stuff'... Which basically means you don't even have proper reasons to actually ban me.

Alot of people swore and stuff, much worse than i actually did.. And i get a month ban? Seriously you need to sort yourselves out.

Your not gonna stop me finishing you winning titles Deano when you just ban the people who hit you when you can't fix it by bending the rules.

You seriously need to sort yourselves out, see us in a month time. Off the infield into your door. XXXXXXX

ErnieJnr Deano Lee Jay

Ernie523
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:08 pm

np i got a 3 inch door plate xx

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernie523 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Lmao good stuff jay, make sure you bolt it up properly or it'll fall off xx

Ernie523
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 pm

lmao yh np i will put 12 bolts through it and might weld just for good measure xx

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:50 pm

RIGHT LADS WE HAVE DECIDED TO LIFT THE BANS AND PUT U ALL ON SUSPENDED BANS

BREAK ANY RULES AT OLD SKOOL

THE BANS WILL BE PUT STRAIGHT BACK ON AND THERE WILL BE NO APPEAL

JUST BECAUSE LEE IS NOT HERE DOSENT MEAN U CAN TAKE LIBERTYS

APART FROM 164 HIS BANS STANDS

AND ERNIES HAS BEEN DROPPED TO 2 WEEKS

DP TEAM

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazza390 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:13 am

The-DP-Team wrote:
dalags wrote:

u spoil it for certain drivers constantly going for them every meeting when clearly u avoid most drivers

Lmfao!!!

Dazza390
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide354 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 am

Joke!
Suicide354
Suicide354
Noob Grade
Noob Grade