Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal

+8
Lee606
dynamite785
Magic#208
Jaboy
Deano763
Dalags
Hardcore54
braderz516
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post  braderz516 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 am

I didnt attack OFF the infield, I hit a sad alec who decided to sit on the infield all race, Doing that i didnt effect anybody elses race.
Swearing, i was warned once on the night, No second warning was given, And i also dont recall swearing after being warned.

braderz516
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 am

it didnt say you attacked OFF the infield,Just "infielding"

evidence
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmni2p_516-appeal_videogames

you had no right to be on the infield unless parking up,thats what the MI said.

swearing... yes you did swear,2 dps saw you,you were also caught swearing the week before so that was your first warning,twice in 2 weeks = ban.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

you didnt attack me Laughing
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  braderz516 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 am

wheres 127's ban for constant corner cutting and using the infield, watch some replays.

braderz516
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:01 am

Ryano wrote:I've decided that because i want to do the CoC but I dont
want to join in the race, I'm going to sit on the infield, waste
everyones time, then if someone hits me, get them banned for infielding.
Rolling Eyes
you took the bait unfortunatly brad.

not the first time 'someones' parked up on the infield in the allcomers because they 'can't be bothered to race' and complained about getting hit; yet raced in the wreckup or restart straight after.
no one should be sat on the infield ALL RACE unless they're hosting the server and missing the heat. if you're warping you should rejoin when the warps sorted or leave server; if you're taking a quick break, you'd rejoin - not just sit there and when people come to hit you, drive away
allcomers is a great oppurtunity to get people banned, no points on offer so might aswell just sit on the infield and reel the fish in
as for swearing; it's like what the leaning rule turned into isn't it. can't enforce it consistantly, don't enforce it at all. though allowing swearing on tnb isn't the way forward i don't think
but this isn't my case to argue... study
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 am

did you send a replay in of 127 ?

Back to top Go down

Post  braderz516 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:03 am

Nah but look @ the one you got the footage of me doing sugarballs from, Should be some in there, He did it all night, Id oppo him then he'd cut the bend and half the straight.

braderz516
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 am

763 pulled onto the infield right at the start and stopped and for whatever reason that was his choice,
Maybe cause he had to do something,take a fone call but wanted to keep his place in the server cos it normally gets restarted after.who knows,anyways.
You nailed it dalags.516,if you had a problem with 763 then you took the bait,again you had no reason to be on there unless sitting parked up like 763 was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 am

the MI from hearse havoc said......

Usual rules apply.Bad language or blatent oppo on straights or Infields will result in a load up,you have been warned.
The infield (thats ANYTHING inside the tyres) are out of bounds unless parking up.

Back to top Go down

Post  braderz516 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 am

He said he just 'cba racing' personally i think he seen his arse with getting blitzed!

braderz516
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Deano763 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 am

i parked up on the infield as i made myself a cup of tea and something to eat and had to do something for mum at the same time
Deano763
Deano763
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaboy Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 am

if dean wasnt racing does it matter that someone hit him, its not real life, its not like it snapped his cage or ruined his fresh mk2....

Jaboy
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:21 am

Ive sent my appeal in which a current/ex DP member encouraged me todo as they thought i had a valid point.

The fact Dean parked on the centre and still controlled his car whilst i was hitting it showed he parked up for no reason what so ever. Call it taking the bait if you like. Fact of the matter is Dean knew i was out to crash him and pulled off, anyone would see this action as him running scared. If you go to the server with no intentions of racing, leave? Why waste server space. Rejoin server afterwards if you want to race. Pretty sure someone would have ended.

Im not trying to get off my ban, the point im making is that if your going to ban me, do it for a legitimate reason!

Magic208.

bounce

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 pm

i just sond an youtube link and i get banned! go on confused
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Boss,over to you ^^^ lol
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 am

im ok with it lol aslong is he wont give me another ban that wouldnt be nice, Sad
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 am

Thanks Lee, I get all the good jobs!

You had just come back off a ban, for swearing, and straight away you proceeded to abuse a member of the admin team. Joke, or no joke, the title and lyrics of the youtube video you posted in PUBLIC chat contained yet more swearing and foul language, and insinuated that I was a W@anke4.

Now whilst that may have some truth to it, swearing in chat/race/server/league is strictly forbidden and in my opinion posting up links containing the same is no different, therefor you were promptly loaded. No need for a warning as, like I said above, you had only just come back from a 2 weeks ban for swearing, so really should know better.

I will be bringing this up with the other admin members over the weekend so you can expect another ban.
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:32 am

if i get a ban again would be pretty weard, as its just a youtube movie and its nothing to do with swearing i just past a link, peoples choice to click it... and u do that people cant sleep if they hear the wordt "wan**er* we all big boys and we know it doesnt hurt any feelings
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 am

dynamite785 wrote:if i get a ban again would be pretty weard, as its just a youtube movie and its nothing to do with swearing i just past a link, peoples choice to click it... and u do that people cant sleep if they hear the wordt "wan**er* we all big boys and we know it doesnt hurt any feelings

It has everything to do with swearing, the song title and lyrics contain swearing. YOU posted the video, therefor that makes YOU responsible.

So by saying peoples choice to click it, what are you trying to say? That it was directed purely at me? That would carry a larger ban than just simply swearing.

Whatever way you look at it, you tried to be clever, and failed - somewhat quite epically tbh!!
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  stickyricky228 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 am

makes ya laugh swearing is a ban yet when 3 dp's was infielding not so long ago they got a slap on the wrist
stickyricky228
stickyricky228
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 am

yea rick!, point ya eyes to the modders, infielders, leaners, oppos and not to some lad u hate and rape him cos he putted a youtube song up and u gonna cry about the song lol Suspect
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:16 am

stickyricky228 wrote:makes ya laugh swearing is a ban yet when 3 dp's was infielding not so long ago they got a slap on the wrist

3 ? I infielded and took my ban,who were the others? dean got a truce with dalags? Boss served his.
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:25 am

And boss u swear 3 times IN chat and there all were for me so! i got them saved Wink
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 am

theboss wrote: swearing in chat/race/server/league is strictly forbidden so really should know better.
Really?

theboss wrote: so really should know better.
So that's why you swore twice then? You used the W4@k3r word shortly after booting dylan aimed at dylan. In the boot message you used the word c@*k thats another insult (the internet says that the word c@*k in the english language is widely regarded as offencive ie. a swear word when not used in the context of describing a male chicken.)

theboss wrote: That it was directed purely at me? That would carry a larger ban than just simply swearing.
So your now saying because it was aimed at you its an insult and that carries a bigger ban? If thats the case then how long is your ban going to be?

I did bring this up in chat but due to its fast paced nature before the meeting i don't think people took much notice. Why didn't i go to the dp's? cos i knew it wasnt worth wasting my time trying to explain to them the situation for you to only get a slap on the wrist by dawn of the dead 606. Razz Razz
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:38 am

affro740 wrote:I did bring this up in chat but due to its fast paced nature before the meeting i don't think people took much notice. Why didn't i go to the dp's? cos i knew it wasnt worth wasting my time trying to explain to them the situation for you to only get a slap on the wrist by dawn of the dead 606. Razz Razz

The fast paced nature of the meeting trying to get through a LCQ,2 seperate Finals,a teams final,loads of heats whilst dealing with peoples problems ment i had my hands easily full,Thats why is said if you have a problem speak to Hardcore,Boss or Jay,Even if you came to me id have noted it,I wouldnt have been able to have a long convo about it but id have still taken notice after the meeting,But now because it wasnt mentioned to me,i got the results i needed and closed chat,not knowing there was a problem so i could go back and check it out...
i personally dont see about 75% of the stuff in chat during a meeting because im too busy.

Last edited by Lee606 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 am

dynamite785 wrote:And boss u swear 3 times IN chat and there all were for me so! i got them saved Wink
Then I shall serve a ban accordingly, just like yourself Smile
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 am

affro740 wrote:
theboss wrote: swearing in chat/race/server/league is strictly forbidden so really should know better.
Really?
Yes Really

theboss wrote: so really should know better.
So that's why you swore twice then? You used the W4@k3r word shortly after booting dylan aimed at dylan. In the boot message you used the word c@*k thats another insult (the internet says that the word c@*k in the english language is widely regarded as offencive ie. a swear word when not used in the context of describing a male chicken.)
Twice? Or three times like Dynamite mentioned? Come on boys, at least be consistant about it. You know there are many pubs in Sussex called The Knob, a Knob is also a part of toilet Systan - just saying!

theboss wrote: That it was directed purely at me? That would carry a larger ban than just simply swearing.
So your now saying because it was aimed at you its an insult and that carries a bigger ban? If thats the case then how long is your ban going to be?

Ban for what? You two cant make out whether I swore, 2 or 3 times lol!!

I did bring this up in chat but due to its fast paced nature before the meeting i don't think people took much notice. Why didn't i go to the dp's? cos i knew it wasnt worth wasting my time trying to explain to them the situation for you to only get a slap on the wrist by dawn of the dead 606. Razz Razz
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:45 am

Lee606 wrote:
closed chat,not knowing there was a problem so i could go back and check it out...

The two accounts of swearing i'm aware about (mentioned) happened before you were in chat, would have been quite a challenge for you to check them lol Basketball
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:48 am

tbh i didnt even swear, but posted up a song i didnt TYPE any swearing words i POSTED a song up NOT TYPED, that means i didnt say anyting, that means i didnt swear, boss instead SAID it himself.
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  affro740 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 am

theboss wrote: Yes Really
Kool!!

theboss wrote:
Twice? Or three times like Dynamite mentioned? Come on boys, at least be consistant about it. You know there are many pubs in Sussex called The Knob, a Knob is also a part of toilet Systan - just saying!

I Personally saw you swear twice, having spent some time away from keyboard prior to the meet i might have missed the the your third attempt of being a keyboard hero jocolor . Theres a difference between Knob Knob! and C@*k when it comes to swearing (so the internet says) you said the latter. Also i'm fully aware of the components of a toilet system.

theboss wrote:
Ban for what? You two cant make out whether I swore, 2 or 3 times lol!!
Thats for dylan to prove.

A ban would give you the time you need to learn to multi quote TNB2 Toot! lol!
affro740
affro740
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next