Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal against my ban @ teams RD1.

+2
twisted135
Smiffers22
6 posters

Go down

Appeal against my ban @ teams RD1. Empty Appeal against my ban @ teams RD1.

Post  Smiffers22 Thu May 19, 2011 12:04 pm

won't let me post anywhere else so I Shall dump it here.

2nd time this sorta thing has happened. (at least im not getting banned for ''pulling the wool'' again, pathetic. if i swear and i get banned fair enough, but i never swore once. and apparently went up-straight?! i know i didn't do anything wrong, else why would i book in and send a skin? posting it the night before whats that all about? could of given me some noticed(and proof) typical D.P team being up their own arse's. so I'd a: like to see the proof of me swearing b: the proof of me going up-straight. thank you.. face fit's, used to be the best league.. always enjoyable, but there's enforcing rules, and then theirs taking the piss.. << got banned for that to.

and also i think you'll find i swore 3 times. and if you do keep it at 4 the return date(serving 10 week's) will be 21st of July.. not mid sepetember, so I'd stop being so biased.
Original 2 week's + 4 x swearing (2 week's per count) = 8 week's.
= 10 weeks(2 months two days) starting from today =21st july. or week after.

never see boss or other's banned for the same?! Seems to be ''face fits'' lately.

thank's..

also.. i'd like to know who the D.P team are.

cheers.. also have the courtesey to reply this time.. unlike all the others times.

Last edited by Smiffers22 on Thu May 19, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smiffers22
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Appeal against my ban @ teams RD1. Empty Re: Appeal against my ban @ teams RD1.

Post  twisted135 Thu May 19, 2011 2:33 pm

The dp team

Whos Who at TNB & Who to see if you have a problem......

Myself - Lee606 9 times out of 10 Im the Race Manager (RM) in charge of the meeting and Im the guy you will see giving out the IP addresses in chat and telling you where to go,I also do the booking in page,results & the general day to day running of the league but im on hand to deal with any general issues you have or help you may need.I make the skinpacks so any questions of that nature also,I will only accept messages in chat from fellow Admin,Please do not message me on race nights in chat,Im usually very busy with all them numbers,Sorting out whos going where and will more than likely ignore you so I can run the meeting in peace.

Deano763 Admin - Please do not message him on race nights in chat.He will only accept messages in chat from fellow Admin,.Hes usually very busy helping to run the meeting,However you can pass stuff on to him which will be forwarded onto the DP team and get you a reply back,

Ryano760 Admin - You can pass stuff on to him which will be forwarded onto the DP team and get you a reply back,

Haadee321 Admin - You can pass stuff on to him which will be forwarded onto the DP team and get you a reply back,

Hardcore54 Admin - You can pass stuff on to him which will be forwarded onto the DP team and get you a reply back,

Lee606, Ryano760, Deano763, Haadee321,Hardcore54 should be your first point of call for any questions you have

I copy and pasted that from the tnb rules my friend lol

twisted135
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiffers22 Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 pm

thanks mate.

Smiffers22
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  haadee#321 Fri May 20, 2011 12:38 am

normal swearing bans are 2 weeks mate.
if you have done it before it gets multified (if thats the right word).
of course we can not always see everything, but in my opinion there are 2 sorts of swearing.
sometimes ur just joking with some1 and use a bad word, if its really insulting the other person
then its a ban worthy. When someone from the dp team post up that someone swore in chat,
I believe that as I can not re-check everything, I have a life to and race in real life.
If you feel the need for it, if u get insulted just report it, they will be banned (if its insulting)
and that will only help the dp team
haadee#321
haadee#321
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Smiffers22 Fri May 20, 2011 11:13 am

haadee#321 wrote:normal swearing bans are 2 weeks mate.
if you have done it before it gets multified (if thats the right word).
of course we can not always see everything, but in my opinion there are 2 sorts of swearing.
sometimes ur just joking with some1 and use a bad word, if its really insulting the other person
then its a ban worthy. When someone from the dp team post up that someone swore in chat,
I believe that as I can not re-check everything, I have a life to and race in real life.
If you feel the need for it, if u get insulted just report it, they will be banned (if its insulting)
and that will only help the dp team

i know swearing is 2 weeks. but it should'nt be multiplied as it was the week before? hardly fair. as i did nothing wrong in the first place!!! last night i'll admit i swore 3 times, as you can understand i was extremely f''k'd off due to having an apparent ban? which a) didnt get posted the night before? b) i got no warnings on the night? c) doesnt explain why i would book in and send a skin? i have done plenty of times.. but nothing get's done. thanks for your reply, atleast someone did.

Smiffers22
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri May 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Hmm, I had a 12 week ban not so long ago, so my face certainly don't fit lol
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Fri May 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Is that why you have to get your gimp masks custom made Boss? Smile
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 am

Lee606 wrote:Is that why you have to get your gimp masks custom made Boss? Smile

You know it Laughing
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sat May 21, 2011 7:21 am

Smiffers,Right,
I wasnt at the meeting cause virgin were switching my net on and off :/
But,2 people i trust told me you swore,thats a 2 week ban regardless,you know the rules,same for everyone,thats why 3 others got done for language too last week,
Ive also just seen the replay,You also went on oppo up the straight which there was no need for... again,against the rules at every meeting unless it says otherwise,
You also cut the track twice,The first time you was stuck and got a push,no problem with that,The second you went straight across the middle? why? no need for it.
So in conclusion your 4 weeks were justified,Your little outburst did you no favours on thursday calling people cu*ts,

Apologies for hardly replying on thursday,I was trying to run a 40 car meeting in 2x 16 car servers so as you can imagine i had my hands full.

I also think the person who edited the bans thread on the night was having a bit of a chuckle at your outburst.
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Crewie#34 Sat May 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Smiffers22 wrote:
i know swearing is 2 weeks. but it should'nt be multiplied as it was the week before? hardly fair. as i did nothing wrong in the first place!!! last night i'll admit i swore 3 times,
From memory the offence of swearing is a 2 week ban.
for repeat offences it is doubled/trebbled/quadrupled as it goes on, regardless of it is the following week/month/year.
Its the same for all offences, 1st time its 2 weeks, then if it carries on the penalty increases in the hope that the guy carrying out the offences eventualy thinks " hang on, in a minute I'll cop 12 months for this" and then stops playing the fool/wasting the DP teams time.

Advise on this is " If you cant hack doing the time, dont do the crime". Very Happy
Crewie#34
Crewie#34
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Sat May 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Crewie#34 wrote:
Smiffers22 wrote:
i know swearing is 2 weeks. but it should'nt be multiplied as it was the week before? hardly fair. as i did nothing wrong in the first place!!! last night i'll admit i swore 3 times,
From memory the offence of swearing is a 2 week ban.
for repeat offences it is doubled/trebbled/quadrupled as it goes on, regardless of it is the following week/month/year.
Its the same for all offences, 1st time its 2 weeks, then if it carries on the penalty increases in the hope that the guy carrying out the offences eventualy thinks " hang on, in a minute I'll cop 12 months for this" and then stops playing the fool/wasting the DP teams time.

Advise on this is " If you cant hack doing the time, dont do the crime". Very Happy

STFU and paint a car and get your arse back out................. Laughing
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:20 am

Updated
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down