Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Figure 8 World Final - 29/4/10

3 posters

Go down

Figure 8 World Final - 29/4/10 Empty Figure 8 World Final - 29/4/10

Post  Lee606 Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Ok! In what must be one of the longest DP discussion threads and certainly a record for TNB,The 5 DP members have agreed on a outcome,After 2 massive threads the following agreement has been reached...

Also to show you its not biased ill be including a lot of the DPs comments in with them

54s Hit 760 in Final

54 shot on 760 was way out of order no need for it at all
Personally no,Had it been 8 feet later and on the tarmac i would have said yes
I go with the hit as being illegal.

The outcome was 3 against 2 saying yes,so 2 week ban is issued

348s pin on 763 in the Final

Not illegal, rules state that in General Rules thread. Maybe we need to consider banning it.
Blocking is gay but not against the rules,Give him a warning
A warning should be issued to him
You cant really punish him as the rules clearly say its allowed.a warning is what I should do here
It was a single case and a one off that i saw so a warning should be issued to him

A warning to be issued on the understanding that any similar actions will result in a ban,

348 infield shot on 760

No need for it
Guilty
yes an infield,he knew what he was doing,
Guilty no other explanation.

Outcome is 4 against 1 so a Two week ban to be Served

988 multiple hits off the shale on 606

Guilty, no excuse
Yes,no doubt deliberate,he had a target in mind and was going to break the rules in order to do what he had to do.
Without no doubt guilty as ,No need for actions like that
Out order full stop was no need for any of his infielding shots

All agreed,two weeks per offence - 8 week ban

760 off the shale on 606
760 was out of order for what he done
Guilty
In all honesty i dont believe 760 'didnt mean' to come off the shale targeting as he had already cut the track a lap previous to take 606 out,
Guilty A ban him for his trouble.

Outcome was 4 against 1 - Two week ban to be served

606 going inside the tyres,does it effect the win?

606 didnt gain anything from cutting tyres when he was put on the shale by 988
Like I said before I do think he should go round it,I think its wrong
It didnt benefit 606, so I would say warning for this offence.
Luke was a quarter of the bend behind so an advantage wasnt taken,It slowed 606 down and allowed 298 to gain,

1 for,2 against,one split on a warning - In the clear but a warning to be issued on corner cutting on the understanding that any similar actions will result in a ban,

760 cutting the track

Guilty,but again there was no advantage made,Warning for this offence
760 cut the track went straight across the grass and put 606 through the fence on the following bend

Split so A Warning to be issued on use of the infield on the understanding that any similar actions will result in a ban,

Full results thread to be completed shortly,
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Figure 8 World Final - 29/4/10 Empty Re: Figure 8 World Final - 29/4/10

Post  Kane988 Sat May 15, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm not arsed, but how can you ban me for hitting off the shale, yet your allowed to use it several times to avoid a hit?
And im my defence, it wasnt actually explained what was classed as the infield.
Oh well, lets guess what happens when my ban runs out Wink

Kane988
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sun May 16, 2010 5:47 am

Its obvious at wimbledon whats the track and whats the shale? The track is the grey loop around the outside surrounded by the fence, The infield has tyres stretched across it that you must go around,You cant drive through them tyres,so for that reason alone you shouldnt be allowed to attack from inside them,Any hit that comes off from that area is blind,The chances of avoiding it on the 8 course are virtually nil,

Me personally,yes i did hit the shale a couple of times,once when i was breaking for the corner,luke hit me up the back and half spun me,which was lucky cause you were steaming off the infield at the time but you nailed luke instead,

Also before you want to make it personal,All of the DP team,thats 5 people saw you as out of order for the multiple hits you did,not just me,Also put yourself in the other position,if it happened to you when you were leading a title race im certain you would be shouting infield infeld infield!! and if that was the case id be agreeing with you,
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v70UPqTNh7Q

The video that was used for dp purposes with all incidents from the night,

If you think the DP team is out of order for banning you for it,by all means tell me why and we will restudy it,Cant say fairer than that can we?
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane988 Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 am

Theres a difference between infielding, and shale hits, the infield is the grass area, the shale is in between that and the track.
Im not bothered, i wouldnt care to be honest if it was me, yet i wouldnt race a banned car in the first place, thats blatently faster than anything out there...
And its not personal, just your the one that complained most.
my ban is considerably longer than anyone elses, though they bent the rules more! i did a few shale shots...
i might take up hot rods, theres less rules!
Oh well.

Kane988
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sun May 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Theres no difference,The shale isnt the track is it? Its not for racing on with tyres stretched across it,so therefore its classed as a safety area or the infield,Same as the oval version,Same as Nitten,Same as Cowdie,Arena etc etc

Who says the car was banned??? The car wasnt banned,if you opened your eyes and bothered to look at the car list you would have seen it there,anyone else could have used one! The car file was slowed down and the rear wheels made considerably weaker,way back when the first mega update was made ages back,to the point where another lap and they would have failed after them hits,

It wasnt Blatently the fasted car out there,Knobby in his cedric and Bobbert in his P6 were both consistantly setting faster lap times than me all night,ill post you up the results with lap times if you dont believe me,Yes i did expect to be fast but thats only because i spent a while testing,just as i did at WQR1 where i was the fastest on the night but again only through ages of testing,

Of course im going to complain,im in the lead in a title race! trying to hold off luke and frenchy and i have you (Amongst others) coming off the infield lap after lap at me doing hits that are impossible to avoid,who wouldnt be highly pi**ed off and complain!

Your ban is standard,its only longer because you repeatdly did it,Since the start of the season,the bans have been consistant at 2 weeks per offence,you came off the infield 4 times pulling illegal moves,that makes 8 weeks,thats what you got,

The rules are the same for everyone,whoever you are,if you choose to break them then thats up to you but expect the ban that comes with them,At the end of the day i (and i know the DP team will do the same) aint going to turn a blind eye to anyone,As this thread was such a long drawn out one i even posted DP comments to show you it was all above board,

If you want to get arsey and throw wild questions at me implying im cheating and doing stuff underhand then thats up to you,when you turned up mid meeting we exchanged a few words,all on the level,Ive no idea why you would consistantly go for me off the shale? The only thing i can think of is something i heard a while back about me stopping ryano a couple of times during the winter season,if thats really relevant? Like i said before,ive got no alliance with ryano,none with deano or whoever,i race for myself,Shock - Horror i even hit members of my own team during normal meetings! Im sure if you want to go back and watch replays youll see ryano wasnt the only person i attempted to stop,If thats what its all about?

Anymore questions?

If anyone thinks the DP team or myself is out of order then please say,

Last edited by Lee606 on Tue May 25, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane988 Sun May 16, 2010 2:30 pm

One more lap before the wheels broke? hahahaha
was 21 laps of constant hits not enough to break them!!!
Its nothing to do with you hitting ryan, it stretches back abit further, and itll continue alot further..
If you remember after the race, i genuinely didnt know that that was classed as infielding, otherwise i obviously wouldnt have done it!
I didnt mean on this night in particular, i meant the car is faster on every other track, FACT.
if you did change the physics, why didnt you inform people? when was the last time a calibra graced the track in tnb?!
Anyway, im honestly not arsed, just wondered why it was alot longer, though it seems you've answered that one,
roll on the return.

Kane988
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sun May 16, 2010 3:12 pm

21 laps of constant hits? LOL You hit me 4 times! the only thing you were constant in,was coming off the infield! If you actually hit the car in the right place instead of the front right corner yes it would have been enough,as the wheels were knacked at the end,try the car,hit the tyres a few times and watch the susp go,back wheels are seriously weak fact,

Tell you what,before you start telling me whats FACT on something which you know nothing about,Go spend hours and days testing car files,know the TNB MOD then come back to me with proof that that car is 'blatently faster' than anything else then ill listen,

I did inform people,ive lost count of how many times ive told people to use the correct mod because a lot of the car files are different,im not going to list every single car file everytime because loads were changed,re download them updates and see for yourself,youll find the calibra in there,loads of the car files are different to the standard mod,to the tnt mod etc,feel free to browse back through the forum and youll see because it was said untold times.

Ive nothing more to say,if you want to appeal,send it into the DP team,
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane988 Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Not just me, how many times did ryano catch you too! why would anyone hit a fwd car at the rear wheels to stop them?!
I dont have the time to be spending time on things so irrelivant in life
if you have changed alot, you didnt make it clear...
Naa im not appealing, F*** tnb.

Kane988
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

3 times i believe,and all after lap 20 odd,most of the race i was side by side having a good race with frenchy and luke,i did well to avoid trouble,If yourself or ryano wasnt having had a go i would have pretty much gone the whole race untouched i reckon,

Unless you lean it up a post,the front wheels aint going to break? your just going to give it heat,Im not in a position to crack the car file at the moment because im away in northants but youll possibly find the strength ratings 20 at the front and 2 at the back,Ill confirm that in a day or two,the rear wheels are by far weaker,

At the end of the day,im not going to go into detail about every little thing thats been changed with the car files,mod or forum,ill be here all year,It was on the permitted car list,It had been for months,Ive stressed how important it is for people to use the correct mod because of the car files,What more can i say,

"Naa im not appealing, F*** tnb" Not sure what to say to that really? If you feel that strongly about the league,ill call your bluff and say why dont you delete your forum account?
You cant please all the people all the time eh,
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane988 Mon May 17, 2010 1:17 pm

F*** TNB...for 8 weeks anyway....
return shall be memorable.

Kane988
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:11 am

Either ban pinning and blocking or dont, dont threaten bans if i continue to do it as it ISNT AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!

TNB really needs some consistency and maybe a promoter/admin that sort things out a bit quicker than 2 weeks after the meeting!!!!

muppets
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 am

theboss wrote:Either ban pinning and blocking or dont, dont threaten bans if i continue to do it as it ISNT AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!

TNB really needs some consistency and maybe a promoter/admin that sort things out a bit quicker than 2 weeks after the meeting!!!!

muppets

From the rules thread which you obv havnt read....
Pinning,Blocking and leaning isnt illegal,However if your continiously driving like a prat you will be warned for doing so and further action may be taken,Its gay,lossy and basically means your crap because you cant do it the 'proper' way........

And by the way it took 5! yes 5 of use to finally agree on the DP outcome of that meeting
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 am

Like I said, either ban it or dont ban it, the racing i go to holding people in so there mates can do em is all part of it.....dont like it, dont race, simples!!! Very Happy
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 am

That sounds like the Tuesday night way of racing?
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:43 am

End of the day Lee you cant ban someone from doing something that isnt a bannable offence lol, makes a mockery of the DP system tbh.

A good driver wouldnt put himself in a position to be blocked anyway so Deano, I mean whoever complained, should just stop flapping their gums and get over it!
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 am

theboss wrote:End of the day Lee you cant ban someone from doing something that isnt a bannable offence lol, makes a mockery of the DP system tbh.

A good driver wouldnt put himself in a position to be blocked anyway so Deano, I mean whoever complained, should just stop flapping their gums and get over it!

Im sorry mate,I dont agree,I find people generally have more respect for each other here.This is a league i take not only great pleasure running but also racing in,I race a couple of other leagues and see all the gay left turning and blocking that goes on and tbh its bollocks,Theres no need for it because it lowers the tone of the meeting and ultimatly the leagues reputation.
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 am

Lee606 wrote:
theboss wrote:End of the day Lee you cant ban someone from doing something that isnt a bannable offence lol, makes a mockery of the DP system tbh.

Im sorry mate,I dont agree,I find people generally have more respect for each other here.This is a league i take not only great pleasure running but also racing in,I race a couple of other leagues and see all the gay left turning and blocking that goes on and tbh its bollocks,Theres no need for it because it lowers the tone of the meeting and ultimatly the leagues reputation.

Thats racing!!

People spend hours making cars, tracks, doing setups etc to be more "real life", well take a look around at a "real life" meeting........team black pin the condoms so there mate can do him!!! Dont like a modern example? Ok, S! southerners pin a S! anglian so another southerner can do him, its BANGER RACING, its always been like it, and it always will! Its the same online, you will never outlaw it mate, its all part and parcel of racing.

Next you will be moaning that people are on oppo on the bends!! Yes thats lame and boring, but again its racing!! You dodge em, same as pinning, u dont like it so dont put yourself in that position!!
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 am

If u wanna ban it, then ban it! If not quit your moaning! Worse than a bloody woman for god sake Very Happy
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down