Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD SKOOL ROUND 2

4 posters

Go down

OLD SKOOL ROUND 2 Empty OLD SKOOL ROUND 2

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 am

smith#226

2 weeks ban for opping jay_297:its clear u went down the straight halfway then turned it around went back up the straight and done him on the bend

2 weeks ban for swearing:once in game chat then after getting loaded u then swore again

2 weeks ban for joining allcomers after being loaded

u may return on the 27/09/12

Back to top Go down

OLD SKOOL ROUND 2 Empty Re: OLD SKOOL ROUND 2

Post  smith226 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 am

Need a like button for this....

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 am

Also if possible could you send me the replay please ? smithykarl@hotmail.com

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludd33 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:36 am

very picky on you they punish for swearing and oppo on straight lol cheer up smithy
Ludd33
Ludd33
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:42 am

It's funny because it's like being back in school (Great words of Ryan Combes) The swear words were 'Shit' and 'Piss'

Fair enough I got loaded because I oppo'd and yeah I joined back in for the allcomers, Which is non points and everyone does what they want ? The amount of people swearing in the allcomers was a joke, Also Lee attempting to infield me during the meeting, Luckily for him he hit a tyre and went right over top of me, But as he runs the league he wouldn't of got banned, As for Jay, You wanna grow up mate and not spit your dummy out when someone hits you because your rodding non points

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  jay_297 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:02 am

erm i never spat my dummy out im all up for getting wrecked hell dalags and a few do me every meeting no biggy i only race nowadys so tnb have got two big servers but when u deliberately go up straight then come back up and do me thats just childish all because i warned u

if u gonna wreck me do it fairly i havent got a problem with that i will park up and let u i dont care

jay_297

p.s

and as for swearing it was me who said ban dean for 2 weeks and he is a dp member

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 am

smith226 wrote:Also Lee attempting to infield me during the meeting, Luckily for him he hit a tyre and went right over top of me, But as he runs the league he wouldn't of got banned,

If you want to put a complaint in against me then go for it,I`m sure the DP team will be fair,In my defense,i was flying down the straight and to me you appeared to be stuck on the tyre hence my attempt to get you off,Ill help anyone off and the other night i helped quite a few,I`m sure if you was really stuck you wouldnt have wanted to sit there for a few laps saying "help help" and in all honesty if i was faced with a stuck car id do the exact same thing again to help the other person out.
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 pm

I don't want to make a complaint as you never hit me Lee? There's nothing to complain about but thought I'd bring it up, And Jay, No one said anything about Dean ? Also, If I get the replay, If I can remember right from memory, I got knocked down the straight, Didn't see you try to turn out of it though ? Also I helped you off the tyres in the allcomers, So why would I hit you just because you warned me then help you out ? I hit whatever was on the bend, At the time it happened to be you, You think I'd really waste my time hitting you and getting banned because you warned me and then help you out ? Got me all wrong mate

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down