Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology.

+4
bobbert325
jay_297
Lee606
Crewie#34
8 posters

Go down

Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology. Empty Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology.

Post  Crewie#34 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Usualy I would apologise for my outbursts, but after the way people took the mick tonight, I dont think I realy owe anybody, apart from Lee, Ryano and the few of the wiser guys one.

Some of you muppets make me chuckle, you take the time to book in, then spend god knows how many hours painting an ' epic ' skin so you look the boy, spending ages trying to make a killer set up so you can try and fly round, but you dont bother to spend a couple of minutes to just read the rules or your just to dam retarded to understand them!

Its down right ignorant and selfish.

You ruin races by yapping crap through them, by ignoring the rules and driving the wrong way round the track, off the grass with out giving a stuff, who you hit or how.

As a few of you couldnt even be bothered to disconect from chat during races, it makes me wonder what else you had running that you just couldnt be fecked to switch off...MSN, Limewire, facebook, gaydar...well you ignorant twots ruin everyone elses evening as it cocks up the servers.

Im suprised that Jay and Fred can be arsed to offer their servers when all they get is the pee taken outta them.

Every week theres warnings about using the right mod and updates, but even then there are still cheat messages pinging off at the start of every heat.

It makes me wonder why I should bother spending 25/30 minutes prior to each race killing and deleting junk, shutting down programs, booting my missus off the web, trying to get my connection sorted, when others just dont give a flying #### about anything!

No wonder most of the good old regulars have jacked it in. Who can blame them?

Id rather race a 7 car race with guys like them than a 24 car race with a bunch of talentless fecking lossy jeb ends!

I just hope that Lee and Co manage to boot and sort out the d1cks before TNB is ruined totaly by them!

Oh and if any of you where offended by my outbursts, you where probably the ones they where aimed at anyway so Tough crap!
Crewie#34
Crewie#34
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology. Empty Re: Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology.

Post  Lee606 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank you Crewie,This has now been made a sticky post so all take note!
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology. Empty Re: Standlake RX meeting and my lack of apology.

Post  jay_297 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 am

i totally agree with what crewie put last night u had ppl just being stupid constantly chatting in game up until last night i have had 24 cars in my server no problem but then last night i reckon a miniority had stuff left on ie chat and internet programs

it ruined it for the tnb regulars that turn up every meeting

jay_297
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbert325 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 am

well said that man. I know a lot of you have super new comps that can do multiple tasks at once without even thinking bout it but a few of us like myself and crewie and deffo magic do not have such luxurys. It might all seem fine and dandy your end but when we all conect to the server those that dont have the super computers get proplems due to you lot not turning everything off. You only need to click the mouse about 5 times to help, close mirc = 1, open end it all = 2, click actions =3, click close all =4, close end it all = 5. all this can be done within less time it took me to type it ffs. PLEASE could you all do this to help others like myself race and have a enjoyable evening being owened and followed in by your good self.
Thanks
bobbert325
bobbert325
bobbert325
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Crewe491 Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 am

Although there were server problems this week, I thought after a certain person(Lee knows who) was kicked/left there were no cheat messages or warp problems and no rule breaking, I have raced TNB on/off lately not enjoying it then stopping because of people talking in races, driving like d1cks or crap connections, but the last 2 meets Roverama and Shakedown have been very good and hopefully this will continue and so will I.
Top work from Jay Fred etc with servers keep it up!!

Crewe491
Crewe491
Crewe491
White Grade
White Grade

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum http://www.freeweb

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:58 am

We noticed this also with WNB, kick the losses and the newbees and then you have a recipe for a good meeting and some very close racing !

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakerider713 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:54 am

Crewie#34 wrote:Every week theres warnings about using the right mod and updates, but even then there are still cheat messages pinging off at the start of every heat.

I would like to do something on my cheat message's, but installed the mod again before last weeks meet and still kept getting them?

Further I fully agree with you Crewie.

Snakerider713
Red Grade
Red Grade

http://www.fotosnakerider.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 am

Snake are you definately downloading the TNB mod yeah? Not the TNT?

Smith, something is in the pipeline, dont worry.
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakerider713 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 am

No boss, don't need to download the tnt mod again, don't care at all if that gives cheat message's

Snakerider713
Red Grade
Red Grade

http://www.fotosnakerider.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down