Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - **

2 posters

Go down

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** Empty ** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - **

Post  Jamie720 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 am

This week, We travel to the midlands, To a track, Known as " Belle Vue "... This weeks meeting will be Teams of 4, Round 2.. Teams are always hard to set up, So please be patient in chat!

The seasiders where first to book in, With a full team of - 483 Munch 158 Gypo 154 Zippy and 325 Moi... These lads will be looking to make a name for themselves But like a good old crash! Poshwash also where to book in, Bringing out so great name, Ryano ( Team Captain ) Frenchy HaaDee, And Sibbs.. These boys will want to walk away tonight with the final win! A few of the Uk Dirt will be travelling across, to try and mix up the action tonight, UK Dirt and TNB Have had lots of Past history, With great Head to Heads and lots of wars, Tnb Team will also be here, With a team containing the likes of... Jay297, Fred125, Hardcore54..This team is in need of another driver, So please ask if you need a team! Green'n'Black have also booking in, Im sure there cars will be looking in tip top condition, Aswell as there engines, Here the team.. Reedy 632 ,Jaboy 739, Shane 275 And Chucky 78... Farm boys will yet again bring out there team, Im sure they will be looking to cause some great action around the raceway tonight!

Heres a little glimpse of the track itself! -

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** Bellev10

So the teams are all ready, I've received some images from the racers.. So here's a sneaky peek, As of what will be there!

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** 4110

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** Vectra10

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** Green_10

Teams are all ready, Heres the table, As it stands from round 1!

TeamV-------48
UKDirt--------37
Blitz----------33
Warriors------27
Seasiders-----20
Posh Wash----12
Suicide Squad--2
Farm Boys------0
The Mob--------0

Cheers Jamie720
Jamie720
Jamie720
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** Empty Re: ** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - **

Post  theboss Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 am

didnt know you was racing for the seasiders jaimee? lol!
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - ** Empty Re: ** - Teams Round 2 - Belle Vue - **

Post  Jamie720 Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 am

Im not?
Jamie720
Jamie720
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:40 am

then u may wanna edit your post lol, when bobbert said moi325 he is referring to himself, moi is french for me.

So when u posted the meeting preview it comes accross like you are racing for seasiders Smile
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie720 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 am

I get ya, You see at school.. I done.... I didn't do any languages.. Im still struggling with bloody English
Jamie720
Jamie720
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down