Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading up to the world final - 2010!

+2
Toward27
Jamie720
6 posters

Go down

Leading up to the world final - 2010! Empty Leading up to the world final - 2010!

Post  Jamie720 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 am

Just asking about the world final, and if there's a light and the end of the tunnel( and answer )

How many are you looking to be in the main race?

If so, How many LCQ's will go through?

Also, Had a small idea.. Unrealistic but..

How about, have 4 LCQs, top 8 go through... say Theres 20 Qualifiers... !0 in 2 heats

top 5 in each, go through to the WORLD FINAL?
Jamie720
Jamie720
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Leading up to the world final - 2010! Empty Re: Leading up to the world final - 2010!

Post  Toward27 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 am

The less people who qualify on the night the better! I'm of the opinion that those who are dedicated to supporting the league week in week out are the ones who should qualify rather than people who just turn up on WF night and get in from winning one race. I've a feeling the admin team share this view with the addition of attendance points this year. Infact, if it was up to me, a minimum amount of meetings would be set to be able to race in a last chancer.

Toward27
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Leading up to the world final - 2010! Empty Re: Leading up to the world final - 2010!

Post  Crewie#34 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:59 am

Toward27 wrote:The less people who qualify on the night the better! I'm of the opinion that those who are dedicated to supporting the league week in week out are the ones who should qualify rather than people who just turn up on WF night and get in from winning one race. I've a feeling the admin team share this view with the addition of attendance points this year. Infact, if it was up to me, a minimum amount of meetings would be set to be able to race in a last chancer.
I completely agree.
Those that support the league by racing all year should be the ones that reap the benefit of being in the big race, and making up the the LQ's on the night.

I remember quite a few years back when a Cloggy that shall remain name less

*Cough* Fast Ernie Jnr *Cough*

didnt race TNB regularly that year ( he did the year before and after) but he turned up on the big night, raced the LQ which he won and then went on to walk the World Final as well. If that had been some lossy muppet that raced another league that had booked in on the night to try his luck there wouldve been uproar ( it was bad enough it was a cloggy!)

I personaly think that the LQ(s) on the night should have at least one representative each ( if theres 2 LQ's) from UK Dirt and not members that are registered with both leagues either ( I wouldve said one more from BWS but that dosnt run anymore and from what Im lead to belive the remainder of leagues left are mickey mouse affairs anyway) and the remainder made up from those that nearly did, but didnt make it from the qualifying points chart.

That seems fairer on everyone IMO
Crewie#34
Crewie#34
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am

Spot on ^
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie720 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Cheers crewie just wanted to see people views, Also..

BWS IS BACK UP AND RUNNING :-

Now named as SBA, Sunday Banger Action. I run it on a sunday night. starting a 9pm ( first heat )

Would be a great honor is one of our lads would be invited into the world final, like the old days. To represent the league. I have worked how im running the world final already. And i will be asking 2 from each league to join us, straight through to the world final. I will be asking the League runners(Ryano) etc. Just a thought... Thanks Jamie

Link to the site - http://sunday-bomber-action.weebly.com/

Feel free to have a nose about, get the mod, and join in!

Cheers Jamie SBA!
Jamie720
Jamie720
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane988 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Its very easy these days for people to "borrow" a setup, so the quickest throughout the year should be rewarded, and yes... i have spent a fair bit of it banned, and occupied with work, but id rather lost out to someone who races week in week out, than some retard whose borrowed a ryka race engine!

Kane988
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Crewie#34 Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 am

Jamiee wrote:Cheers crewie just wanted to see people views, Also..

BWS IS BACK UP AND RUNNING :-

Now named as SBA, Sunday Banger Action. I run it on a sunday night. starting a 9pm ( first heat )

So its not BWS then?
Crewie#34
Crewie#34
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie720 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:41 am

Well no lol, But Ive asked reg, he said to continue using the mod. So thought why not lol?
Jamie720
Jamie720
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryano Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:59 am

I'm of the agreeance that no one qualifies on the night bar 1 LCQ which is why next year there'll be a WQR before each WF we run and the WF's will be from the top however many (WF's will be spread out over the year more than this year). Which means the lineup will alter due to each drivers luck in the qualifiers.

Guess WF format will be LCQ,WF,Heats,Final,Allcomers but tbh I wont think about it until the booking thread opens.

If we were going to invite a driver or 2 from every league, would mean theres no TNB drivers actually IN the world final due to the amount of leagues going. Could seed em into the LCQ though but reckon thats unlikely at the present moment.
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 am

No probs with a couple of invites sent out to other leagues as per the past but only to respectable leagues and only a place in the LCQ,

Regular TNB drivers must come first in the World Final & the LCQ,Because without them we have no league,
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down