Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for 2013

Go down

Thanks for 2013 Empty Thanks for 2013

Post  Lee606 Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 am

Well that's it,Another season wrapped up,I just wanted to say a few thanks,Cheers to everybody for racing this year and supporting TNB and making the league what it is,Its been great fun and that normally makes the hassles easier to deal with! Hope you all had fun racing/wrecking and I'm sure next year will be quality!
Thanks to the guys on admin for dedicating their time for all out benefits,their help has been great this year doing bits and pieces that no-one really sees or gives them credit for,The league wouldn't be running without them,cheers guys,
Thanks to everyone that's hosted races/meetings for us this year,The meetings couldn't run without you,

As per usual the new 2014 season will start mid march,but we'll have a winter season before then with plenty of fun meetings,

Ill finish tying up the loose ends on the forum over the next couple of days,

There may be a meeting next week (boxing day) Probs be more of a xmas wreck up,The servers will be available but that will be down to admin,I'm going to take the week off and put my feet up.

See you in a couple of weeks for the winter season!

Cheers 606

TNB2
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down