Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNB up to its normal antics again i see...

2 posters

Go down

TNB up to its normal antics again i see... Empty TNB up to its normal antics again i see...

Post  Ginge717 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am

Just wondering what my ban for is this time? Yes, i did hit a member of the dp team, but after my 2 bans ive already got for hitting dp team members legally, i thought that was all put behind us, but i guess i was wrong. Just wondering whether reasons for the bans could be posted with it, if anything hc should of got a ban for abusive talking and telling me im a cunt and to drop dead?! But i guess, hes on the dp team so thats allowed.

Only ive found another 3 week ban with an added 2 week suspedned ban is another hilarious tnb move. The 2 people (Bondy + MrCool) who were infact opping down the straight and infielding i could see why they were banned competlely. But if the reason of my ban if simply becasue i leant a dp member and got him stuck on the logs so he didnt win after he had leant me planet ybefore that, then it is pathetic. Putting it out there for others to see as if it is a dismal reason as normal. Then others can see that my 3rd compelte rubbish of a ban and the reason ffor it. Expect it will take a while for one of the TNB teams to pull a random idea out of the air, so dont expect a too sharpish reply. But yet again, another ban handed out and by the looks of it, no apparent reason behind it, as i know for a fact myself that i did nothing otehr than lean fredicast1 back multiple times (although hilariously he isnt banned!) And stopepd HC as revenge for the other 2 rubbish bans ive been given already on this league.

Also another funny as feck fact about the whole list of bans from PRe70 world, is the fact HC hasnt even got so much as a warning for infielding me, and then following to kick 3 or 4 others from his server (whether they hit him, and he then booted them aswell for hitting them i do not know) Already had 1 thing where this had happened and being powerstruck, but seem not doing anything about it last time has lead to him doing it again, if Hc's ban has been forgotten, ill be happy to remind you to add that on to the ban list.

I wasnt on a warning, and as far as i can see only pinned once. Which at most though it would of been a final warning for doing so, but if it is a straight ban for that, where was HC's straight ban for flying across the infield to do me shortly after i got him stuck eh? Hope that can be resolved in true TNB ways
Cheers all, i expect a speedy reason to be posted, with no backing behind it. Apperciated.
Ginge

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

TNB up to its normal antics again i see... Empty Re: TNB up to its normal antics again i see...

Post  xTx742 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:35 pm

The abusive language thing is a dead duck, swearing ban lifted, we're all adults, a few swear words never hurt anyone.

TNB races on private servers supplied for free by the owners. I don't know about people being kicked or blocked out but both Lee and myself couldn't get into the allcomers and HC did say after the final that he was off so you may have your wires crossed there Ginge. In any case servers belong to their owners and they have control of them and that's that really, it doesn't leave anyone in a position to tell server owners who they should and shouldn't allow in, if a server owner behaves in a way that does harm the league then the only choice admin have is to try to find someone else to host which is easier said then done when all we have is a begging bowl.

I'm not looking for an argument here and won't comment on the other issues you raise, just wanted to pick up on those two points.

xTx742
Blue Grade
Blue Grade

Back to top Go down

TNB up to its normal antics again i see... Empty Re: TNB up to its normal antics again i see...

Post  Ginge717 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Yeah fair enough Toby, see what your saying, just thought it was instant way of hc saying 'fuck off' but in a more pleasant way than the other time telling me to drop dead over a game. Which i didnt find too hilarious.

Another thing ive forgotten, is i thought a ban was 2 week per offence? Not arsed about the suspended ban, as ill probably end up getting kicked for nothing again so wouldnt race under that anyways. But as the only reason i can see as the ban being for is sandbagging, surely that is a 2 week ban or even 1 week dependant on how long it is for sandbagging/pinning etc. Just a few answers on what it was for would be lovely so i know where i stand with this stuff.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm

2 weeks per offence. My arse

Could one of the dp team please give me proof of pinning? also in the same replay, (if infact you have one, and havent just pulled a reason out of teh ari) Hc's infielding and pining, should surely mean a 4/6 week ban for that? Lmao, gets better and better.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginge717 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Any info on the ban being reduced or a pic i can be sent that shows me at stages of pinning? Just cant remember it at all, only leaning hc on to the logs, but i suppose if it was his decision to ban me, that would be the reason. If i could have a response about it, instead of being completeley ignored, that would be a great start. Ill take a ban if its meant to be a dig at me, just wont take 3 weeks of one.

Ginge717
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum