Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything on this week?

+2
JB295
Toward27
6 posters

Go down

Anything on this week? Empty Anything on this week?

Post  Toward27 Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Anyone know if anything is likely to be on this coming Thursday (20th December)? There's an American driver who would like to race but as with all new drivers he's unable to get an account approved on the forum with Lee not about and so I'd need to relay the information onto him in good time about what car and track to use.

Toward27
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Anything on this week? Empty Re: Anything on this week?

Post  JB295 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 pm

TBH m8 I wouldn't be surprised if no-one bothered

People have been trying to keep the league in some form the best they can since Lee went AWOL and have been picked of one by one

Deano tried, and yet got nothing but abuse and face fits DP etc etc (not going into the politics of it and TBH dont give a rats ass what happened previously)

Jay tried and got abuse and moaned about

Even Ryano ran at least one meeting

All that I saw every week I raced was those doing the best they could, with little info as to whether or not Lee was coming back, a lack of point info etc, but VOLUNTEERING their own TIME and EFFORT to try and give US something to race on a thursday night.

And in return they got a load of shit and grief and TBH I am not surprised they have got fed up and not done anything as yet.

I havent been a regular TNBer and TBH will always be UKDirt at heart as it is where it all started Heat wise and I was there from the beginning as far as that is concerned but I have been increasingly disgusted at the complete disrespect and childishness shown especially since Lee went (and perhaps that is the reason he went himself!) that could have been dealt with in private or on the forum and the meetings left to run and be raced (and if possible enjoyed)

Considering most of the guys here are meant to be adults I think there are quite a few that should be looking at themselves and TBH if they were honest with themselves be feeling pretty damn ashamed (but guessing by the arrogant way they probably think will feel they have won)

When I came back to TNB after not racing for about 6 months I did have a big of a dingdong with HC, I have never been a particularly clean driver, if I want to do someone I wil however I can, clean or dirty and have at times (only on UKDirt) been banned for it, but I have taken my ban, not slagged anyone, then come back. HC seemed to take exception to my driving style and in the end I had a red mist moment and spent a race repeatedly doing him on the infield and then he booted me from server. BUT things settked down, nothing more was said or dine either way and last week we even teamed up for pairs, it's called growing up and letting things slide sometime, beung an adult.

One thing though, I havent before but I will say this now, I apologise for my behavior that night Alec, was as said before a red mist moment and I went over the top, you could have complained and got me banned but apparently (as I wasnt banned) didnt, you could have escalated a 'war' til things got silly but didn't, so big thumbs up and genuine respect from me for that chap.

Perhaps if there is no TNB for a while people might realise they are losing out and come back with a better attitude IF someone is willing to take up the reigns and carry on.

Just some of my thoughts and I expect to be shot down in flames, but finaly felt it needed saying.

JB 295

JB295
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardcore54 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi all, trying to sort out snowkie unlimited, will try get something sorted tomorrow.

yh dp team have had enough of the crap that we get, but really wana try keep tnb going.

and thanks JB, dont like getting anyone banned, usually like getting my own payback Smile even if we didnt do to well in the pairs last week, least we enjoyed it & had a go Cool
Hardcore54
Hardcore54
Red Grade
Red Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryano Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

I've been a touch busy over the last few weeks, and since its not really in season I've lost interest a bit. However, I'm taking a break due to revision and college work over Christmas so hopefully my interest will be renewed, I dont mind running meetings, just not at the moment! ...I offered to help just to bring some stability into the place as everyone's a bit peeved Lee's just disappeared, fairly certain that if he'd said he was going that something would have been put in place, but will just run with what we got, means fixtures will possibly be a bit rushed, we shall see.
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  theboss Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 am

Does anyone actually know where Lee is? Did he die? Did he get abducted by Aliens?
theboss
theboss
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

http://www.thegreenwebsitecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 am

err didn't tell anyone he was going, and hasn't been in contact with any of us since about september before he vanished (last meet he did was the northampton wqr4)
apparantly he's moved house? he's visited ovalchat a couple of times according to his profile, but messages people have sent him haven't been read or replied to. been told he's sold his phone aswell so pretty uncontactable since he's got rid of facebook and msn?
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down