Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

+9
Lee606
stickyricky228
Dalags
South#108
ReedyJnr632
Hardcore54
affro740
brad162
Magic#208
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final) - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

Post  Deano763 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 am

Lewis i didnt write any off this stuff that been posted in this topic

Deano763
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final) - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/12/11 Champion of Champions - (Birmingham) + (Team Final)

Post  Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 am

As said before,DP's have the authority to do as they please and do what they believe is the right thing in the heat of the moment for the benefit of the league.sometimes it goes wrong,admins are human too.

Yes Reedy & Dmond swore once during the course of the meeting.Its a 2 week ban because they are both second time offenders.The rules are clear.

Your correct,The rules say you will be loaded,HOWEVER that is at the descretion of the admin team,If your not loaded then they have allowed you to finish the rest of the meeting.so no,they dont need to be rephrased.

Care to say who swore 3 times because the mirc chat log was checked and with all due respect i dont believe you.so unless it was in a server with no admin,i dont believe it happened.

Yes sometimes things do go un-noticed,Admin cannot expect to see every single incident that goes on during the course of a meeting,thats the way it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am

May i just ask what Admins have had an input to these decisions? Do all admins have to express their view 1st before a decision is made? (how it should be) or does it only have to be a few of you todo so?

The reason i ask is the DP/Admin team you state is Lee#606, Dean#763, Hardcore#54, Boss#348, Jay#297 and Crewie.

(apologies if i put anyone in the poo as i need to ask)

Crewie im not even sure hes alive anymore so i have no idea on what his Input is to TNB anymore.

Hardcore#54 said to me that he thought the decisions were stupid and that it seemed (and i quote) "Boss can do no wrong"

Jay#297 said to me he had no idea about it all as he hasnt been on DP long. So he hasnt even had a say in what happened?

This leaves the Trio of Lee606, Boss348 and Deano763 to decide what goes on.......

With all due respect, i dont see those 3 people as people who would make a level headed approach towards it, maybe Lee606, but definately not Boss348 and Dean763.

Thanks.
Magic208

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  dynamite785 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 am

i want wf pole next year to make me feel better elephant
dynamite785
dynamite785
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  ReedyJnr632 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 am

Go on lew! you da man.

ReedyJnr632
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryano Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I am so proud, fingering goats is now a hot topic of conversation, maybe it'll start trending on twitter....
Ryano
Ryano
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:53 am

Magic#208 wrote:May i just ask what Admins have had an input to these decisions? Do all admins have to express their view 1st before a decision is made? (how it should be) or does it only have to be a few of you todo so?

The reason i ask is the DP/Admin team you state is Lee#606, Dean#763, Hardcore#54, Boss#348, Jay#297 and Crewie.
(apologies if i put anyone in the poo as i need to ask)

Crewie im not even sure hes alive anymore so i have no idea on what his Input is to TNB anymore.
Hardcore#54 said to me that he thought the decisions were stupid and that it seemed (and i quote) "Boss can do no wrong"
Jay#297 said to me he had no idea about it all as he hasnt been on DP long. So he hasnt even had a say in what happened?
This leaves the Trio of Lee606, Boss348 and Deano763 to decide what goes on.......

With all due respect, i dont see those 3 people as people who would make a level headed approach towards it, maybe Lee606, but definately not Boss348 and Dean763.
Thanks.
Magic208

Admins have an imput in ALL decisions and are activley encouraged to do so.The thread is opened after the meeting Ie pairs 2011 etc and all issues are recorded in it.It never gets locked,its active over the weekend and into the following week,And if issues are unresolved it goes on longer.If Admin havnt had a say they get namechecked and asked to contribute to the matters at hand.once matters are agreed on then it goes public (they will all confirm this)

You missed Haadee off your list.but thats common knowledge and listed alsewhere on the forum.

Crewie34 is still alive...Just... lol he will be back when BT drag his telephone exchange out of the 16th century,He does not contribue to any decisions whilst not racing.

Maybe Hardcore was having a bad day/week to say what he apparently said? but any issues within the DP team are sorted.Sometimes we dont all agree with decisions but a group decision has to be made and thats what we all go with,The majority.
Hardcore is a well respected racer and a valued member of the Admin team.
Jay has been on the DP team since 22/11/11 and contributing ever since and doing a fine job.

So that does'nt leave the trio you mentioned but 6 active Admin/DPs.I can quite honestly say that Lee,Boss & Dean and also Hardcore,Haadee & Jay all act with a great degree of impartialness and decency on all matters placed before them.

So now unless theres anymore questions about the in's and outs of the Admin side of TNB id like to put this thread to rest?

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 am

If infact you are correct with all of that above, then Admins/DP should speak up on here and tell us all whats going on because i also got a different response to Boss. Nows the time to see if people are lieing or the Admins are pretending. If you want evidence of MSN Conversations i can provide them.

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 pm

What do you mean "whats going on?" I invite them to confirm what i said in my previous post,The hopefully we can put this thread to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic#208 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Well thats what i mean. No point me being told one thing if it means another. Same with you. If DPs are saying they dont agree with the decisions or havent had input towards it then you are saying they do/have....then something aint right. Id rather we all knew whose bullpooing....

Magic#208
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 am

To be honest im not sure anybodys even reading this thread anymore apart from you that keeps posting.Youve hardly raced all year here,Teams at Ipswich springs to mind and thats all apart from the past couple of weeks and lets be honest,the only reason your racing here now is because you have a 10 week ban at UK Dirt and when that expires youll be back there and wont be racing here anymore.So why you feel the need to try and turn the DP team inside out with all these questions (that you get genuine and honest answers to) i dont know apart from to attempt to cause trouble.

To answer your question yet again...
Some DP's dont agree with the decisions,Theres been some made in the past that i havnt agreed with but the majority always gets the vote,If its 4 in favor of a ban and one against then we go with the 4,Its thats simple.Again they will all confirm that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam136 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:15 am

The-DP-Team wrote:
Your correct,The rules say you will be loaded,HOWEVER that is at the descretion of the admin team,If your not loaded then they have allowed you to finish the rest of the meeting.so no,they dont need to be rephrased.

Surely if the rules stat that YOU WILL be loaded if you get caught swearing then no matter what, that person SHOULD be loaded as this is what is stated in the TNB RULES!

I really don't understand how you can let someone finish the meeting if the Swearing rule says that you will recieve a INSTANT load up which will be followed by a 2 week ban. The descretion of the admin team shouldn't matter, as the rules stat that you will recieve a instant load-up?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I really don't understand how you can change a rule during the evening.

Adam136
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

http://mnbangers.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2