Online Bangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have your say...

+2
MrNobody
Lee606
6 posters

Go down

Have your say... Empty Have your say...

Post  Lee606 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 pm

I dont use facebook or twitter etc.But I've seen a lot of the shit thats being said recently on social media regarding the league,myself,peoples bans and just generally things that are wrong,Im unable to reply on there because as ive said,I dont use any of it.
If you have something to say or a question to ask about TNB or whats been happening recently then lets hear it and ill give you a honest reply and put some facts straight about anything you're unsure of.Dont bother PM'ing us,I'm more than happy to say what needs to be said as admin are too without hiding anything.

Also this thread can stay open permanently for any suggestions & comments good or bad you have about the league.

Cheers.

Last edited by Lee606 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Have your say... Empty Re: Have your say...

Post  MrNobody Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:08 am

Username = MrNobody
Password = dickhead

Feel free to use this profile if you want to ask anything but dont want to use your own log in and want to remain anonymous.

MrNobody
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNobody Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Ban Ginge he's a cunt!!! Very Happy 

MrNobody
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNobody Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Free HC#54

MrNobody
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNobody Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Ban Ginge and free HC#54!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

MrNobody
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNobody Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:38 am

no dont free hardcore.he shouldnt have done what he did.he thinks hes better than everyone and cant be banned just because he has a server.fukin idiot.

MrNobody
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  MrNobody Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:27 am

salmons

MrNobody
Noob Grade
Noob Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  smith226 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm

TNB for me used to be the league to race, the one where everyone wanted to win the world final and other big title meetings, without and doubt the best racing you could have in the week, I feel this stndard has dropped massively.

Bad car lists every week puts me off racing, I know you say you want to be/try different to other leagues, fair enough, but I think you're going about it the wrong way, standard meetings each week with the odd bilge/strange car meeting thrown in now and then for me would be great as change can be good. I do like the idea off points being given to those who do bring bilge/strange cars to meetings, because it does award those who aren't as fast as the top drivers, so I think this idea should be kept, it's just nice for the fact that you're not being forced to race something out of the ordinary, but have to choice to, with a reward.

Others may disagree with what I have to say, fair enough, we all have our opinions and I'm fine with that, I just think that these points need to be thought about

smith226
White Grade
White Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  South#108 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 am

agree with what smithy said really, odd blige meet and reward those what race them at other times, far to many meets, with car restrictions, had few championship meets with loads of car bans, noticed on these meets, that fewer done the skills on the air brush, just painted up their colours, as they prob wont ever use the car again or don't like it enough to treat her to some signs.

Race time seems miles out, been 9:30 a few times where we have only done one or two heats, after 9:45 10 few go, people like snakie etc not starting their arcing till 10 at ngt. 8:30 start should mean were of by 8:35 I say if people have not downloaded skin pack by 8:30 they will have to wait till next heat. only hold up should be for server or rm

just a couple of things what may cause small factor of people not racing or not enjoying it. if i think of more I will re edit post.
South#108
South#108
Yellow Grade
Yellow Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalags Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:31 pm

I do think numbers are an issue now, and I think it would be foolish to rule out car lists as a factor. When we look at who's not racing (don't really wanna generalise) but to those people anything other than unlims/2litres/nationals with no car restrictions is seen as like an odd meeting in most of their eyes? (I'm sure Karl won't mind being an example of a person who thinks similar to this going by his insightful post!)
Stuff like Pre70s, oldskool car lists, one make meetings etc are thought as the same as just bilgey sessions of not much value or interest compared to unlimiteds etc.

On TNB there's 43 meetings fixtured for this year, and 19 of them are unrestricted standard classes (unlim/2litre/nat), so this works out to be around 56% of meetings being run to 'odd' car lists.
For comparisson and as a point of statistical interest, WNB run 39% 'odd' car list meetings a year, and FNB is slightly higher at 42% so unlike TNB, the standard car lists outweigh the others and there's been no real drop in numbers this season (apart from the past few weeks due to GTA).

I think it's important to have a good number of tin meetings etc, but it's gotta be balanced well or the league loses numbers. I think for 2014 if TNB aims for a 50/50 split minimum, then we'll see a positive increase in numbers, ideally 40/60 though but we know how you love your tin Lee!
If you glance at the attendance you can see who's happy to race whatever every week, but we're the minority.

TNB's never been the most punctual of leagues but that reputation is actually putting people off racing now because of the 8.30 start; didn't use to be as bad when it was 8, but sometimes we're starting nearer to 9 now which ain't great for anyone. Reckon for 2014 we could go for an 8pm start Lee?
I don't mind sorting the heats out, it'll give you more time to deal with questions and any other shit that goes on in chat, Snakie's good at doing the points currently, and if the workloads spread out more across the team then everything should go much more smoothley? We could implement all that from next week? (not this week as I hate doing heats for teams!)
Dalags
Dalags
Star Grade
Star Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee606 Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Yea sounds good lads.Ill reply fully when i have more time this weekend and get the ball rolling on some stuff that was mentioned.
Lee606
Lee606
TNB Legend
TNB Legend

https://thursdaynightbangers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Moza27 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 pm

I reckon 8pm start for next year
Moza27
Moza27
White Grade
White Grade

http://idonthaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum